Returns and Exchanges
We want you to be happy with any items that you order from Rabbit in the Moon. If for any reason you need to return or an exchange an item you have purchased, please follow the procedure below:
- Complete the Return Authorisation Form to inform us that you wish to return an item. This will help us process your exchange or refund promptly when we receive the goods.
- We will send you an email authorising your return, including a printable address label and returns document to accompany the goods.
- Return the item(s) in secure packaging, such as that in which they were received, and obtain a tracking number and/or certificate of posting.
- You will receive confirmation by email as soon as your refund or item replacement has been processed.
- Returned items should by received within 14 days of your receipt of the original order. Acceptance of returns received after 14 days is at the discretion of Rabbit in the Moon.
- Items must be returned in new, unused condition, with any product labels or accompanying packaging intact.
- Returned items remain the property and responsibility of the purchaser until they are received at our premises. For this reason we strongly recommend that you obtain a proof of posting for your returned item.
- If you have returned an item because you changed your mind, we will refund the value of the item. You are responsible for the cost of returning the item to us.
- If you wish to return an item in exchange for another size, we will send the replacement item (subject to availability) free of charge to UK addresses. You are responsible for the cost of returning the unwanted item to us.
- If you require a replacement, repair, or refund because the item you have received is damaged or has a manufacturing fault please inform us as soon as possible. We will pay the cost of return postage for items we deem faulty.